Monday, August 18, 2014

228/137



-

We went to a knife show celebrating the 125th anniversary of Case knives (yes, we
are related to the founders of the company) and while having lunch, David sat in his
baked beans.  While cleaning him up, Georgia noticed the spot from the beans and kept
saying "Dayday, Dayday, Dayday!" like "Look at his pants, guys!"  It was so funny.

Later, back at the cabin, I asked David what his favorite part of the day was.  Every
part I mentioned, he said "No..." and so I finally asked "Was your favorite part sitting
in the baked beans?" and he immediately said "Um yes!!" hahahaha.  He's adorable.

It is unbelievably difficult to take a picture with multiple babies/toddlers in it.  My
family members are troopers when putting up with me trying to get pictures.  Thankful
we finally got this one of my parents with their (born) grandchildren!  Pretty sure the
next "Nana/Papa/Grandkids" picture will have Phoenix in it!!





No comments:

Followers