Tuesday, August 5, 2014

216/149



-

I am always amazed by how much Georgia loves yarn.
She'll beg me for the skein of yarn sitting on the table, and the
moment I give it to her she's snuggling it and usually goes to sit
down and suck her thumb.  She truly finds comfort in it!

I've decided to make her a "big sister" gift for when Phoenix
arrives.  I searched and searched for the right pattern and finally
found it.  I wanted to make this gorgeous octopus, but figured
I just didn't have the time to focus on it before October.  So, my
next favorite animal that I found was this Big Cuddly Bunny.

I really think Georgia will love it.  So far it is turning out well
and I haven't had any problems with it (we'll see how I do when
I get to the ears).  It's knitting up rather quickly and easily! :)

I'm using a lightweight ring as my stitch marker since I don't
have any jumbo stitch markers.  Hey... you do what you gotta
do... and it works!





1 comment:

Lydia said...

You know, I never thought of that! It's a great idea (and saves a few bucks!)

Followers