Thursday, July 31, 2014

210/155


-

Georgia has been joining us in bed in the mornings quite a bit lately.
Ben got this shot of her snuggled up to me :) she's such a cuddle bug.

This was a sweet start to what ended up being a not so great day.
This was the day of my glucose tolerance test, meaning I was going to
be getting my blood drawn.  The mere thought of getting my blood
drawn makes me nauseated.  Ben got off work for the morning so he
could be there with me - for which, I was very grateful.

He started driving Georgia and I to my appointment, we were
already running late, and then the car broke down.

To make a long story short, my Mom quickly came to pick up
Georgia and I, and Ben had to stay with the car to get it towed.
Thus, Ben was no longer able to make it to my appointment.

It was a rough day, for sure.  But it honestly helped whenever I
thought about Georgia's sweet morning snuggles and this picture.

It's the little things.





1 comment:

Lydia said...

Oh, sounds like a rough day!
I'm with you on the needles! I've gotten my blood drawn twice within the last 10 years. Once (when I was 8) I got lightheaded, the other time (when I was 16) I passed out and they rushed me to the ER. I was there for something related to my heart, so I think they were worried it was more than a lack of blood! I ended up being fine, thankfully!

Followers