Sunday, June 22, 2014

172/193




-

We had a great "first day of summer" this year!!

Back in May, I had mentioned to Ben that I really wanted to plan a surprise
something for Jean's birthday, but since I had time, I didn't act on it right away.

Not even 2 weeks later, Becca messages me with the exact same idea.  Fantastic!
So, we got to planning... and long story-short, we pulled it off!  We surprised Jean
with some of her best friends at the beach, went for pizza, went back to the beach,
and then got ice cream to top it all off.  It really was a great day.

I fully intended on getting a lot more pictures, but the water and conditions were
so perfect, I just had to get in.  And I don't normally get in the water.  It was great
to enjoy the (very unusually-flat) ocean with our friends.

~

Leah and I are only 2 weeks apart!  She's due with their first baby (also a girl)
15 days before I'm due with Phoenix.  It has been fun being pregnant with friends
through both of my pregnancies so far!  I can't wait to see Phoenix and their baby
grow up together.  Too fun!!

~

Thankfully, Jean asked to get a picture before we ALL went home (we really
should've gotten a group shot earlier).  I just adore these girls and had so much
fun planning this whole thing with Becca!!!  LtoR: me, Jean Marie and Becca





1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

I.LOVE.YOU. Thank you soooo much for my surprise party!!!!!!

Followers