Monday, June 16, 2014

164/201


-

On this morning, as Ben left for work, he leaned over to say goodbye and said "She's still asleep."

Right after he left, I looked at the monitor to see how she was sleeping, and I realized that what
Ben saw was actually her stuffed animals, and she was not in bed.  SO, I panned the camera over
to see her door, and it was open.  I walked out to see where she was, and she was totally passed
out on the couch.  Ben didn't even see her there when he was getting ready to leave!

We've been careful to be very quiet this past week, trying to get Georgia accustomed to sleeping
in her new bed, so I think Ben was just avoiding getting near her room at all (and this couch shares
a wall with her room).  Sweet girl!  How cute is that?  She stayed there for another hour almost.





No comments:

Followers