Saturday, May 17, 2014

136/229




-

Meet Samwise!!!

Brandon and Amanda (Ben's brother and our sister-in-law) found Sam and
two other kittens hiding under some pallets on their property!  So, Brandon
asked Ben if we wanted one, and to my surprise, Ben was ok with it.  And
obviously, I was more than ok with it... so we now have four cats!

Is he not the cutest, most beautiful little kitten you've ever seen?  It's taking
everything in me not to post a million pictures of him.  For every picture I
post, there are probably 20 pictures I'm not posting :P

As far as appearances go, he is my dream cat.  I am so happy.
We'll see how his personality evolves over time!

So far, the other animals are doing fairly well with him.  Runt is doing
the best.  It won't be long before they'll all live in harmony ;)





No comments:

Followers