Thursday, May 8, 2014

128/237



-

YARN!

I received a Knit Picks order in the mail today!  I love getting yarn!  I love yarn!

The first photo is black and white because there is yarn in there to make a gift, and
it's a surprise.  But the second picture, that beautiful yarn is going to be turned into
a sweet little sweater for Theo*!  Yippee!  Seriously, so excited here.  Even Georgia
was excited.  She is a girl after my own heart.  She loves things made of yarn.  She
once had her aunties' baby doll who was wearing a sweater, and she came over to
me mumbling something, trying to ask me to do something.  So I thought, "Oh, she
wants the sweater off." so I took the sweater off and gave her the baby.  She dropped
the baby and reached for the sweater.  She just wanted the sweater... not the baby.

She also pushes her blankets around in her stroller more often than babies or animals.

edit: *Now that we've discovered we're expecting a girl and not a boy, I will most
likely save that yarn for a future boy's baby sweater! :)





No comments:

Followers