Friday, May 2, 2014

122/243



-

We got a new bed, and the cats really love it.  Being much bigger than our old bed,
they have more room to have their own space.  Yet, I found Oliver and Run laying
quite close to one another earlier today :)  They've been hanging out with me as I
rest, trying to get better quickly.

And then this evening.  Poor Georgia lovey.  Her first busted lip.
She jumped into her tent, and it was too close to her rocking chair, so she ended
up hitting her lip on the bottom of the rocker.  I knew she was hurt immediately
because I've never heard her cry like that before :(  She got over it pretty quickly
though, thankfully.  I took that picture just after the bleeding stopped since
Ben wasn't home at the time, I wanted to document it for him.





No comments:

Followers