Tuesday, April 29, 2014

119/246




-

I try to get her outside each day, even if it's only for a few minutes.
As it gets hotter, it will be harder to make myself do this.

She took an extra long nap today (still recuperating from her fun
weekend), and then I took her and Gus outside for a quick few minutes
before the lightning and thunder rolled in.

There are always birds coming and going from the power lines running
over our yard, and Georgia adores them.

This skirt is a hand-me-down, and not one I would normally choose
for Georgia, but it did look pretty cute... and it's laundry day around here.
Thus, all the clothes I like for her to wear were not clean/dry yet :P

I saw a strike of lightning and said "Let's go inside!"
We started walking to the door and the thunder hit.  Georgia
immediately stopped and started looking for the source of this loud noise.

~

Also!  If there's anyone that follows this blog and not our family
blog, you should check out this post for a special announcement!





No comments:

Followers