Wednesday, January 29, 2014

28/337

[circa 1994]

-

I didn't take a single picture yesterday.  Not one.
Instead, I was spending my day scanning in old pictures for Grandad Brower's funeral
slideshow. This is actually something I really enjoy.  I did the same thing for both of my
Grandparents back in May.  I really love seeing the old pictures of them, I almost feel
like I get to know them a little bit. It makes me wish I had known them back then!

I also love seeing the pictures of other family members and oo-ing and aah-ing over how
adorable everyone was as a child and who looks like who.  I especially love finding pictures
of my husband.  My husband, who never had that awkward appearance phase (figures, right?)
and has always been the most attractive person ever.  Even when he was a toddler and had
really long hair.  As evidenced above.  Isn't he cute? :)

Oh, and I fully intend on taking a picture for today.  It'll come.





No comments:

Followers